- Dozens of Chart Types
- Handles Massive Data Sets (10,000 points and more)
- Fly thru Chart Data with Zooming, Scrolling, and Filtering
- Build Interactive and Drillable Graphs
- Live Data Feed Support to Update Charts in Realtime
- Interactive Maps
- Flash (AS3) Charts
- HTML5 Canvas Charts
- Update Graphs with Ajax
- And more...
Try the Free Branded Trial
Select a chart type, topic, and feature and view how easy it is to find the attributes you need. ZingChart aims to keep Flash and HTML5 chart syntax is the same. Write one JSON packet and have it render the same chart.
ZingChart: What you should know, why you should care.
ZingChart is a charting library that renders a wide array of charts and graphs in both Flash and HTML5 Canvas. Launched in early 2010, we're in the process of engineering the best charting library available for web applications. What do we mean by "the best?" Here's what we looked for when evaluating charting and graphing libraries and tools back in 2008 for our own software development, before we decided to build our own:
- High performance charts that render massive datasets as fast as your customers' computers will draw.
- Fully customizable attributes that allow you to build graphs that are animated, interactive, and as eye-catching as you can dream up.
- Cross-platform compatibility of Flash and HTML5 Canvas that eliminate the need for leaving out customers or duplication of efforts. Use a single JSON packet to render graphs across Internet Explorer and other browsers, on iPads and iPhones, on both PC and Macs, and even within Adobe Flash or Flex. Our Flash/HTML5 fallback feature enables you to set your preferred output and rest assured that your viewers will always get served the graph they're able to load.
- A support team that's fast, responsive, and knowledgeable about data visualization (we didn't write the book, but we've all read it).
- A development team focused ahead of the curve, developing features that your customers don't even know they want yet. Want to be the first to hear about it? Follow us.
Technical support/Implementation help: email@example.com
Sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're normally available between 8:00AM and 5:00PM PDT (GMT -8:00), Monday through Friday, and we try to our best to answer emails, tweets, bugs and otherwise within 24-48 hours.